- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
The following terms and conditions document is a legal agreement between Silkweb Group and Client for the purposes of Domain Name Registration, Web Hosting, website design or development. These Terms and Conditions set forth the provisions under which the Client may use the services supplied.
Silkweb Group is in addition referred to by IE Domain Limited as an Agent of IE Domain Limited. Therefore clients of Silkweb Group are further bound by IEDRs Terms and Conditions.
By using our services, you agree to comply with our policies. We expect you to have a basic knowledge of how the Internet functions, the types of uses which are generally acceptable, and the types of uses which are to be avoided.
By using Silkweb Group services or by making a purchase from Silkweb Group the client automatically agrees and accepts all terms and conditions. It is the responsibility of the clients to check the terms and conditions laid down by Silkweb Group.
Silkweb Group does not accept any liability for works carried out by its resellers are agents Silkweb Group does not accept any liability for works carried out by web designers, not in its control.
Silkweb Group will make upgrades to its services and servers without notification of clients SYSTEM AND NETWORK SECURITY Violations of system or network security are prohibited and may result in criminal and civil liability. Examples include, but are not limited to the following: unauthorized access, use, probe, or scan of a systems security or authentication measures, data or traffic. Interference with service to any user, host or network including, without limitation, mail bombing, flooding, deliberate attempts to overload a system and broadcast attacks.
Silkweb Group has a “zero tolerance” policy regarding Denial of Service Attacks.
Silkweb Group reserves the right to terminate any Hosting account or Dedicated or Managed Server or Co-Location account which has been the target of a Denial of Service or similar type attack. No Silkweb Group account may be used for: – Email spamming – IRC Hosting or Services of any kind – Warez, Hackz or Serialz sites. – Illegal content or activities – Any other type of high packet load or disruptive network traffic – Ask before you attempt something questionable, it will save us all a lot of trouble. SPAMMING Directly or indirectly transmitting or supporting the transmission of unsolicited mail messages, including, without limitation, commercial advertising and informational announcements, is expressly prohibited. A user shall not use another site’s mail server to relay mail without the express permission of the site. CONSEQUENCES OF VIOLATION When Silkweb Group becomes aware of an alleged violation of its Acceptable Use Policy, Silkweb Group will initiate an investigation. During the investigation, Silkweb Group may restrict Customer’s access in order to prevent further possible unauthorised activity. Depending on the severity of the violation, Silkweb Group may, at its sole discretion, restrict, suspend, or terminate Customer’s account and/or pursue other civil remedies. If such violation is a criminal offence, Silkweb Group will notify the appropriate law enforcement department of such violation.
Silkweb Group does not issue service credits for any outages incurred through service disablement resulting from Policy violations.
BACKUPS Silkweb Group is in no way responsible for data loss or money lost due to loss of data. While we strive to keep all data backed up on a daily basis for emergency use in the event of hardware failure or similar situation, there may be certain conditions or events that could cause problems with our backup process and we urge clients to keep their own backups
- It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without [sitename]’s prior written consent.